- Tue, 13:53: Me in told you so mode. https://t.co/sYpjJuvYeo
- Tue, 16:17: Not sure if I am going share what I just wrote about here because it it might piss off the average fan. However, I was glad I got my feelings out and processed them. This is why I write.
- Tue, 17:34: Why am I thinking of @aj_mclean visiting Apache Junction also called AJ on the way to AJs fine food? Se #pinalcoresidentswillknow #valleyofthesunvibe.
- Wed, 06:00: I get the joke, but how did the kitten end up in the wine glass, and how will it get out? #IfIfitIsit https://t.co/ogtsGb4kg5
- Wed, 08:02: Diana was never under conservatorship by the press hounded her just as much. It was originally supposed to protect Britney in her fragile state but it became tool of control. #FreeBritney https://t.co/sD5nZa93ik
- Wed, 09:23: to everyone hesitant to cover Brian Littrell your feelings are your Believe or not he still has fans.
- Wed, 10:21: Twitter wish list to make tweeting easier. Inline editing and scheudling and saving ability on the app.
- Wed, 11:00: I never even knew @JCChasez even had attempted a solo career before seeing one his videos. This is why I think Backstreet Boys are better. They were more committed to the group and each other. Each one had specific role and were never left out. https://t.co/KAYKFH7Omr
- Wed, 11:24: #Metoo is back probably over new Epstein revelations. But, as I said before, with increased mental health awareness, anxiety needs something similar.
Wed, 13:20: RT @ RATorreydaily: We are not saved because we love God; we are saved because God loves us. Our salvation begins in God loving us,…
Tue, 12:50: I cannot believe people want to put their neuroses online. And for those who balked about the slippery slope argument over…
Mon, 17:48: RT @ nahmias_xtian: @ forthegospelmin I used to avoid the OT because it was hard to understand. But I read it gladly. Tue,…