- Sun, 17:36: @paulwasher have similar tell it like it is no nonsense style. I never thought would have that side. People tend to be less formal and John is being humble like a Christian should be. #pastorappreciationmonth. https://t.co/L2G7oQ7TcG
- Sun, 17:38: RT @Tabletalk: Repentance is a characteristic of the whole life, not the action of a single moment. —Sinclair Ferguson
- Sun, 17:52: When I get distracted, I ask myself have I lost my first love like the Ephesians in Revelations? Am I pursuing a relationship or just intellectual knowledge?
- Sun, 18:55: RT @dailyspurgeon: Our sorrows are profitable when they bring our sins to our minds.
- Sun, 19:01: RT @PastorJChester: Gimmicky sermons are invariably terrible. Open a text, explain what it says, apply it to people's lives.
- Mon, 08:58: Today's #verseoftheday artwork from @Logos https://t.co/rlPLoyIcOi
- Mon, 10:16: https://t.co/izAKirxIGO
Sat, 13:31: Jude and his change of topic: magaretnahmias — LiveJournal https://t.co/qVBkjOcpD1 Sat, 18:32: RT @ dailyspurgeon: Always…
Thu, 19:14: I question their eschatological knowledge because the antuchrist needs to come and convince the world to worship him first.…